Members of the State Task Force Policy, Program and Finance Committee and Staff. Public is welcome to attend.
DATE & TIME
- Discuss the general tasks of the Task Force
- Outline ideas in these three areas:
- What programs are effective in terms of education and employment for out of school and jobless youth. Measurements should be used to determine effectiveness. Programs can be in Chicago, Illinois or anywhere across the country.
- What policies assist the development of employment and education programs for out of school and jobless youth.
- What methods of financing can assist developing effective programs for out of school and jobless youth. Look at policies locally, in the state and across the country at the municipal, county and state level and nationally.
- Do we need a subgroup working on each of these three areas above?